The Greatest Swipe File From the Copywriter You Never heard Of!
Harlan and Frank Kern use Jedi Mind Tricks on the Crowd at Mass control.
Every great marketer has a swipe file of great websites or sales letters in their market.
They study them to make more sales.
Copywriters like me hoard them, collect them, and treasure them.
I learned that in case of a fire, most copywriters would move to save their swipe files first.
I learned to get on mailing lists and collect examples of great copy.
Then I found a copywriter was retiring and I bought his swipe files.
My collection was exploding when a legend in the copy world retired and sold HIS copy files.
Boxes and boxes arrived in my office.
Sandra my assistant set up file cabinets filled with swipe files organized by topic.
Finances and Investments
Yes I collected everything people like John Carlton, Gary Halbert, Dan Kennedy wrote.
Yes, I had my Perry Marshall, Frank Kern, Eben Pagan, Matt Furey, and Jay Abraham files.
I bought 6 entire binders of Jay Abraham swipe files.
And I would study these swipe files and use them.
Take for example the famous Wall Street Journal.
It was the most successful sales letter of all time.
It sold 2 billion dollars in sales.
I modeled that letter on one of my early copy jobs.
I wrote for the late “psychic” Sylvia Browne using that letter as a model.
It converted at a crazy response rate.
Life was good.
Then my friend Jim alerted me about a sales letter that came to his house.
It was bizarre.
Then I did some research and found out who had written it.
We took that letter and modeled it.
We mailed it to a cold list of addresses we collected.
Days later I started receiving envelopes full of cash.
I had never seen a letter that effective.
I started to trace the copywriter and discovered something:
This copywriter was more interested in making money for himself and his clients than he was in fame.
I sent out a request to interview him – ignored.
I contacted his lawyers office with a request to interview him – ignored.
So I got on more lists and collected his letters.
Each one was more amazing than the other.
I showed one letter to Frank Kern.
He couldn’t believe it! To this day when he sees me he jokes about it.
But it affected his writing.
He now writes in a much more simple style.
So I collected these letters and Sandra filed them away.
And we forgot about them for 12 years!
I found them and sat down and started to read them!
One letter has out performed the Wall Street Journal letter.
It’s made over 5 BILLION dollars
and there’s so much more as well.
If you want to discover these lost secrets from a copywriter no one has heard of…
See that section above this one?
It’s written at a Grade 4 level.
The mystery copywriter wrote at a Grade 2.9 level
- A secret trick to increase response used by every major direct mail company in history but ignored by online marketers.
- Why if you have a product that performs as advertised tapping in to your clients emotions is doing them a favor.
- How to use emotions on your order page to make sure people buy.
Samples of oddly compelling writing that brings sales in waves.
- How a little child’s “lunch money” brought in millions – even though there was no lunch money!
- How to let your client choose their own results in advance and how to prove they will get them!
- Includes the most successful direct mail letter in history that has raised over 5 BILLION dollars so far!
- Includes fifty (50) sales letters from the greatest copywriter in history that no one has heard of.
- Includes the greatest biz op offer in history.
- Includes a sales letter from one of the most respected copywriters who is modeled world-wide.
- Includes a mysteriously compelling sales letter that has brought in millions and millions of dollars using Advanced NLP techniques. It’s not in any book of sales letters.
Limited Offer – Get Your Copy Now
**By clicking to buy, I am aware of the no refund policy published below.
By joining, you agree that there is no refund. You agree not to initiate a PayPal dispute, claim you did not receive merchandise, claim the product is not as described or any other such claim. You agree that you will not initiate a chargeback claiming it was not as described.